• Harvey Based
• Temp - Perm Assignment
• Workshop Based
Yard Labourer – Harvey Workshop Based
Duties required for the role (non-exhaustive)
• Workshop cleaning and maintenance.
• Cleaning of company fleet vehicles.
• Yard maintenance and general gardening.
• Packaging and handling of jobs.
• Forklift operating – loading and unloading trucks.
• Assisting trades in the workshop as required.
• Be part of a rotating weekend roster for maintenance and cleaning work.
• LR Driver’s License – or willing to obtain at own cost within 3 months of commencing
• Forklift licence
• Additional HRWL will be highly advantageous
‘Apply for this job’ using the button above ensuring you list two current referees on your up to date CV
Successful applicants will be required to attend a pre-placement interview at either our Bunbury or Rockingham office which may include Drug and Alcohol Testing
Due to an expected large volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other opportunities with ReadyForce Personnel, please visit our website at www.readyforce.com.au
ReadyForce Personnel provides dynamic and flexible labour solutions to meet our client’s operational requirements. By providing local employers with qualified, experienced and reliable staff, we pride ourselves on placing the right candidate in the right role. With offices in Bunbury and Rockingham ReadyForce Personnel services the Southwest, Peel & Metropolitan economies offering high quality personnel for both local and remote roles.
Phone: 1300 048 122
Fax: 08 9501 9202
1/3 Robinson Place
Rockingham, WA, 6168
Unit 13, 141 Victoria Street
Bunbury, WA, 6230