• Mechanical Fitter
• 6 months work available
• Local Work Opportunity in South West of WA
We require a qualified Mechanical Fitter for approximately 6 months work. This work is based just outside Collie at the Worsley Alumina South 32 Mine Site.
• Trade Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
• Working at Heights and Confined Space Tickets within 2 years.
• Current C Class license
• Current Site inductions advantageous.
• Cert III Trade Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
• Working at Heights and Confined Space Ticket
• South 32 Induction advantageous
‘Apply for this job’ using the button above ensuring you list two current referees on your up to date CV
Successful applicants will be required to attend a pre-placement interview at either our Bunbury or Rockingham office which may include Drug and Alcohol Testing
Due to an expected large volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For other opportunities with ReadyForce Personnel, please visit our website at www.readyforce.com.au
ReadyForce Personnel provides dynamic and flexible labour solutions to meet our client’s operational requirements. By providing local employers with qualified, experienced and reliable staff, we pride ourselves on placing the right candidate in the right role. With offices in Bunbury and Rockingham ReadyForce Personnel services the Southwest, Peel & Metropolitan economies offering high quality personnel for both local and remote roles. #rfp
Phone: 1300 048 122
Fax: 08 9501 9202
1/3 Robinson Place
Rockingham, WA, 6168
Unit 13, 141 Victoria Street
Bunbury, WA, 6230